• We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that it is subject to appropriate safeguards, such as relying on a
recognised legal adequacy mechanism which may include by entering into EC approved standard contractual clauses relevant
to transfers of personal information
that it is treated securely and in accordance with this Data Use Notice.
We employ appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access
and maintain data security of, and to use correctly, the information we collect online.
We have implemented procedures designed to limit the dissemination of your information to only such designated staff
as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best
to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website and
any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security
features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
6. Retention of information and your rights
You may ask us to:
• Access all the personal information about you held by us. On request, we will provide you with a copy of this information.
You can exercise your right of access to your personal information:
Please be aware that we may be required to ask you for further information to confirm your identity before we provide
the information requested.
• Correct or erase your personal information where appropriate. Please note, you may review and update certain user
profile information by logging in, as applicable, to the relevant portions of the Services where such information
may be updated;
• Restrict the processing of your personal information whilst we investigate your concern;
• Where your processing is based on your consent, you have a right to receive your information in a commonly used electronic
format or ask we move the data in that format to another provider where your request relates to the data that you
gave us direct and where technically possible (data portability); and
• Withdraw your consent at any time when the processing relies upon consent.
• We will only keep your information for as long as it remains necessary for the identified purpose(s) for which it
was originally collected. If you terminate your relationship with us, any data about you will only be retained
for accounting compliance purposes for a period of no longer than 12 months.
We may need to retain certain personal information even once a membership has been closed or deleted for the purpose
of ensuring we can continue to respect your wishes and not contact you further. For example, if you request to
stop receiving emails from us, we will retain your email address for use on an email “suppression list” to ensure
you do not receive further emails, as requested.
All retained information will remain subject to the terms of this Data Use Notice. If you request that your name be
removed from our databases, it may not be possible to completely delete all your information due to technological
and legal constraints.
7. Changes to this Data Use Notice
Pastiche Training reserves the right to change this Data Use Notice from time to time.
Please check this page periodically for changes. If we make any material changes to this Data Use Notice we will notify
you before they take effect either through the Site or by sending you a notification. Any such material changes
will only apply to personal information collected after the revised Data Use Notice took effect.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this Data Use Notice or Pastiche Training’s privacy practices,
they may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or in writing by addressing your inquiries to:
Pastiche Training, P.O. Box 314184 Orewa, 0946 New Zealand.
Last modified 7th May, 2018